NONVIOLENCE – A DAY OF REST
Date: Thur. Oct 7 | Time: 12A-1159p | Location: Anywhere you want | Info: email@example.com
1. Remind yourself that simply existing as someone who is a part of the work is enough and no justification for rest is needed.
2. If you decide to take a mental health day, create a loosely weaved “plan” that helps you stick to it. It can be even more frustrating when our day doesn’t go, even remotely as planned.
3. Reach out to those you trust who will support you through your need for a break.
4. Know and embrace that rest is important for sustained action.
5. If you take time for yourself, set some boundaries for that time and for future moments where rest is warranted.
6. Enjoy your rest, without the guilt.